Tuesday, April 04, 2006

NextGen

The Xbox 360 has been in my life for three or four weeks now, as soon as Best Buy had them in stock (when I was awake) I plunked down my five hundred bucks and rushed home to see if I could start a fire.

Drat. The thing is stable and does not overheat. It runs fine.

I think I should write or email all those critics on the web who had a go at this fine device. Well, I would if I had the time, I’m too busy developing a peptic ulcer while in a frenzy playing single player Call of Duty 2 or being shot in the head and every other soft part of my body by people in Texas playing GRAW.

(Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter)

Coincidently, GRAW has one of those guns that shoots around the corners.

It’s a pity that my granddad has long gone.

If he was still around, I could shoot him again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home