Sunday, September 24, 2006

WoW

I like the online games, and my father-in-law is always playing, unfortunately, he's on the other side of the world, so we can't play online together.

Well, geography isn't the only reason.

I bought a trial version (2 bucks) of World of Warcraft and I've been playing this subscription online RPG over the last seven days, six days left in the trial.

I hate it.

But, I've been playing for the last seven days because it's free, and well, if I collect on my next quest, I could garner the valued Spectral Sword of Gavadin, it's a special sword, maybe, in the six days left I can do whats required to earn that item.

World of Warcraft PvP (people versus people) players will tell you there's no such thing as the Spectral Sword of Gavadin, don't believe them.

Spectral Sword of Gavadin = 30 damage points

The trouble is, if I do score this sword, and at almost 49 years of age, it's a great achievement, yes, if I do make that score, the danger is that little Billy, 7 years old and a level 59 Paladin, will challenge me for a dual on my thirteenth night and win, steal my sword and I'll just be left, once again, with my wooden dagger.

Wooden dagger = 1 damage point.

So, I'll play for the next six days I'll do my quests, gain my points, earn my sword.

Then I'm going to hide from a 7 year old for the remaining five hours.

And I will not renew.

I will not subscribe.

Never.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home