Sunday, March 04, 2007

Spam Jihad

Whats going on?, seems to me that there's an avalanche of spam, here, there and absolutely everywhere.

I'm flattered of course, it's nice that important people in foreign countries need my help to process incredible amounts of money, but its a bit puzzling that Paypal, Visa, The Halifax Building Society and the Homosexual Mail order association want me to verify my login information when I'm not a customer or client of any of them, well, maybe just one.

Just say no.

My ISP provides a spam filter, but it's just not working. I have more than ever. Its the same at work and I'm sure their firewall is far better than anything I could muster.

Therefore, we must mobilise and collectively fight spam at every level, it's critical that as many people as possible know this, so I ask you to please send this important message to everyone you know.

Thanks, and by the way, when I receive my $480,734.31 from Mr Ugam Ubarbie, I will throw a huge party and buy all my friends beer and munchies.

You know who you are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home