Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Time to Change

If anyone reads this blog on a semi-regular basis, there'll be a time of change, there will be a transitional phase, latency, a sort of communication lag between now and then. In engineering terms I was taught that latency is a time delay between the moment something is initiated and the moment its first effect begins.

In my life, the move from one province in Canada to another has been initiated and the effects, well, the effects will be documented, perhaps not here, because, lets face it, this isn't anything really is it?

Dave latency.

I'm not signing off, just gonna wander about for a bit and be latent, I expect that I will be back soon and maybe, maybe I'll start writing something worth reading or just end up turning into my gaseous state.

Cheers.

1 Comments:

At August 15, 2007 at 4:05:00 PM PDT, Blogger Nodal said...

We'll miss your rantings until you return.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home