Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Never been

I've never been to New York, New York, but in world terms, it's just down the road.

A stones throw away.

The small town Liverpool born lad who was dragged kicking and screaming to California twenty odd years ago and then ended up in Ontario has been about a bit though, been there, done that type of thing.

Not Really.

It's been a laugh that some of the Canadians I've worked with have also never been to New York, or British Columbia, Quebec or Newfoundland for that matter. I even know a few who have not been to see Niagara Falls or even the local nature reserve.

I've been to New York state a few times, but never to the Big Apple (another potential Beatles reference) and it would be nice, but, perhaps before I even get the chance I'll whisk myself off West to be just around the corner from other places I'll never visit.

Nooks and Crannies, never to be seen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home