Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Use the Fork Luke

In fact the Thursday did arrive and once again we’re back on our own.

I have recovered the ability to go commando in my own house and once again the opportunity to have 24 hour sex is offered to the pair of us, but, as usual, not fully utilized.

The next time we will see the parents will be at the other daughters wedding in New Zealand next year. That should be an education to the groom, a house full of afflictions, all with discrete yet demanding food requirements ranging from the ridiculously spicy sector to the inert and benign minority ruled by the knight of the bland table.

One of the better (slightly compiled) quotes of the last three weeks was “You’ve tricked me, I wouldn’t have said that I liked it if I’d known there was garlic in there” and then there was the sossidge event where the honey garlic sossidges, tainted by the evil cousin of the onion family, were shunned even though they were particularly sossidgy and delicious.

Maybe he’s a vampire, mind you that’s probably not true as vampires like tasty and spicy food like Fenella Fielding.

Talking of sossidges, and I don’t know why this is an aside, but I always thought that Butch and Ramsbottom had a rough time on the Sooty show. It was a sort of stolen idea from the Punch and Judy puppet show, for the good guys (Sooty, Sweep) there always had to be an evil pair (Butch, Ramsbottom) and sossidges always came into it somehow, same with Star Wars I suppose, although they called the evil pair the thith and replaced the thossidges with light-thabers.

Right, that’s it, I’m Gonna shut down this particular blog as it’s getting very silly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home