Thursday, March 22, 2007

Can't shake this attitude.

In a way, I applaud the government and their stand on extending the RRSP cut off age to 71 years of age, this means I can make tax-deferred retirement savings for the next 21 years and reap the benefits in my twilight years.

Why do I applaud, loudly?

Well, it helps those guys who are still working past 65 years of age, helps them plan for their retirement when they hit 72

hello?

Arthur, my dad, died at 73, my mum, the lovely Dorothy, died at 72.

True, they smoked like chinineys and ate battered deep fried loveliness all their lives with bread, butter and a post-war disregard for anything that tasted like cardboard.

Nevertheless, Hear me please, ignore those politicians.

Retire early.

Relax.

Drink.

Throw small stones at passers by.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home