Thursday, May 04, 2006

Radio City

They've been watching bald eagles and dancing Vancouver men on the web with enormous online hits and opportunities for advertising, seems about time that we all grabbed a piece of the bandwidth.

What could I do?

Well, I pick my nose a lot, but a lot of people do. At least my nose-picking habit has improved and reduced over the years, in fact it's developed into a pick and flick habit, not a pick and consume one. There's no longer a need for my mum to crack me over the back of the head on the bus anymore for eating a big green, tremendously juicy bogey.

Ok, fair doos. I was twenty seven at the time.

But at least there was fibre in my diet.

So a Nose picking live-cam would not work, plus if anyone set up a workstation action cab in my cell at the salt mines there would be long periods of inactivity or mouse shuffling and many occasions during the day when I'm just not there.

This includes times during the day when I am.

Short pause, allow reader to realise that even when I am present, I am often not.

So, I have nothing to offer, but, I am working on it.

And when I know what it is.

You'll be the first to know.

TTFN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home