Sunday, June 04, 2006

Cut and Paste

Hola!

Cut and Paste.

We started the turning of the handle that will pull the boot back and launch the steel ball down the zig-zag staircase. It's an odd feeling to realise that the countdown timer has been started.

What the hell am I talking about?, well, we're going to cut and paste ourselves from central Canada, or Eastern-ish Ontario, to the very West bit of Canada. British Columbia.

The handle in this case is the purchase of a piece of land out there, something of a stakehold in the future, a foot in the door, a new place that we will eventually call home.

So, I decided to tell you, my invisible friends, because I can't tell THEM, because they won't like it, they don't like good news, they just want the control. I think we're all very aware of the others, no, not voices in our heads, not paranoid illusions or hallucinations. Them.

And its becoming more and more difficult to decide who is on our side any more, where the line between the good guys and the sneaks end. They are everywhere.

So, I've done a bit of control-c and at some undisclosed point in the future, there will be a control-v when we paste ourselves out of their lives. And, you guys will find out before those guys.

Unless I start to suspect you as well . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home