Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Wicked Stepmother

So Heather Mills and my dad Paul McCartney are going their separate ways, fine, as long as I get my four-hundred and fifty two million quid out of the deal when dad dies in thirty two years time.

He knows where I am.

I've not been that impressed with Heather, as a stepmother she has not been kind to us kids, or Uncle Mike for that matter. I've talked this over with my sister Stella quite a few times and she usually says "who the hell are you?".

She's funny, I laugh and laugh because she's always joking around and wears goofy clothes.

We McCartney's are like that.

My mum was never convinced that I was hers, she always thought I was the milkman's.

I personally was sure that Paul was my dad because he was always there for me, always helped out with money and made sure things worked out.

He played the soundtrack of our lives you know, with a little help from his friends.

And I don't think Heather was ever one of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home