Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Paint no more

Its been over three weeks since I last updated the blog, a delay caused by the endless amount of jobs that had to be done to fix the house. The jobsite was actually cleared up on Sunday, leaving a clean house that was once again, at peace.

I hope it sells quickly, to a loving couple that will raise a couple of sprogs who can enjoy the garden.

I hope it’s not bought by someone who just wants to flip it for a quick profit, but if they do, hopefully they’ll sell it to the previous couple.

But, at the end of the day, what will be, will be. It will sell to whoever and we can transport that cash out to our land in BC and move on with our own story.

Tonight will be the third night without a paintbrush in my hand, I’ll replace it with a nice cold beer.

Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home